Sons of CMD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMD Family Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself here.. :)

Go down 
+54
white night
Spaz
hoho
Havoc/HavocReborn
Dannostopheles
aman
WendSong
Avalynd
Gisteria
spyallday
lynn2008
erockus maximus
ashleyleanne85
old_man54
doughdiggy
King Boogaloo
TwilightGardenX
les gaulois
ArchTeryx
Artaius
Angela
atcchris
Victorious
RanulfWolfSage
Dragore
GryphTKai
Marth
Baracus
Todd
cobbino
Undead Menace
Steeps15
Brie
Jormander
Dumas
JoeKid
MistaCollins
Naked Gaul
maxthompson
AdamLZJ
noval
fread
overmind
Gugan
Tru3 Magic
Bxboy713
therightool
falconn
Bubger
kanye_west7
Flood15
Donk
djr
Admin
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:56 pm

Welcome, Lili, Les Gaulois, Matt, and Angela. If you guys need help with anything, please let me know.

I am MistaCollins and I like to smash faces!
Back to top Go down
http://rantsfromag.blogspot.com
King Boogaloo
Learning The Ropes
Learning The Ropes

PostSubject: Hi everyone   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:59 pm

Hi, I'm King Boogaloo, your newest member. Hope I can be ofsome help, Im pretty new at this deal. Well, good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
Angela
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:56 pm

MistaCollins wrote:
Welcome, Lili, Les Gaulois, Matt, and Angela. If you guys need help with anything, please let me know.

I am MistaCollins and I like to smash faces!

Thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
doughdiggy
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: hi   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:14 pm

my name is saeed. i am currently a graduate student at american university in washington, dc studying peace and conflict resolution. this is my first time playing travian, so any help is appreciated!

thanks,
Back to top Go down
old_man54
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned

PostSubject: Greetings   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Hi everyone,
I am new to Trivian and so far enjoy it very much. Anyone that has any corrective criticism or advice is welcome to help me out. Hopefully I can be an asset to this alliance. Will do all I can to be a productive member.
As of this March 26 I will have been married for 3 years to an amazing lady who is the love of my life I love you . We are full time RVers in a 5th wheel trailer. Traveling across the country has been a real eye opener. What an awesome country this USA is! Home is where we stop for the night. For the past few months it has been in Tucson, Az. At the end of May we will head back to northern Calif. or Oregon.
Hobbies include, traveling, hiking, camping, photography and computers. Between my wife and I we have 8 children and 8 grandchildren. My nickname "oldman" came from my son-in-law a number of years ago and it stuck with me. Not that I am that old, only 54 years young.
Hope to hear back from some of you. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Baracus
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned
Baracus

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:16 am

hey old man...
Look out your window.. See that BIG RIG coming down the road.. thats me.. Get outa my way!! LOL!
Kidding Bud.

Ya, America has some beautiful places, and some not so beautiful. Ive been to every state many many times
and it still amazes me on things I see. Dont forget to go the untraveled routes at times. You find the nicest
places out in the middle of nowhere sometimes, but watch what you eat at some of those places..

Can you say.. Pepto Bismo Smile

Welcome and dont forget.. BUILD TROOPS. Smile You will be better off spending alittle more time building a
few troops here and there then trying to build later. It all adds up.

Again, welcome.. and......... USE THOSE BLINKERS! Smile

Baracus
Back to top Go down
old_man54
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned

PostSubject: Big red rig   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:25 am

Its great to be here. Will keep my eye out for that big red rig Smile . Thank-you for the welcome.
old_man54
Back to top Go down
Angela
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:18 am

overmind wrote:
You can add how much you like pie, that always helps.

Pie!!

For some reason, Pie, Gold and Travian seem to go together well. LOL

I like Pie. Chocolate cream is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Angela
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:20 am

old_man54 wrote:
Its great to be here. Will keep my eye out for that big red rig Smile . Thank-you for the welcome.
old_man54

Hey old man!

It sounds like you and your lovely bride have a pretty sweet set up. I would love to go on tour like that for a summer.

Welcome to the game and the alliance. I am pretty new here too. I have minimal experience on another server, but if you need anything just holler!
Back to top Go down
ashleyleanne85
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: ME   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Hey everyone, my name Ashley...i typically go by Ash.
This is the 3rd server I am on...I am currently also on the Speed server, and server 5.
I love the game, a fairly experienced now, thanks to the help of many people, and I look forward topaying with all of you!
Back to top Go down
Bxboy713
Admin
Admin
Bxboy713

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:20 pm

welcome ash Razz ..always nice to have more people joining our forums..and im on us5 and usx also..us5 feels slow though :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bxboy13
erockus maximus
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Howdy   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:46 pm

I am erockus maximus, former Minister of Interior of SOC~SW. I am glad to be here and hope that I can offer any assist to any one at any time. I am team player and enjoy the social as well as the goal oriented aspects of alliance play. I am currently on s7, s3, and s4. I had never played prior to September 2008 but now considered myself hooked. Thanks for the opportunity!

EM
Back to top Go down
lynn2008
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: nice to be here   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:18 am

Hello all I run a dual account, some know me from before as gspot. Unfortunately that account was zero popped a week ago, nevermind that. I also am currently on s7-gspot, and USX gabER. I also am a severly addicted player of this game, hey it's fun!! Anyways thanks to all that answered the heed to help my friend Kek, I am the sitter by the way. Anyone have any need for help, feel free to IGM me at Lynn2008.
thanks
gabe
Back to top Go down
Bxboy713
Admin
Admin
Bxboy713

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:22 am

welcome Very Happy im on usx also Razz names Legendary in usx..u can message me there in u need me in usx Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bxboy13
spyallday
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: over from SOC SW   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:30 am

This is kind of all of a sudden; one day we're SOC SW and now were CMD. I am glad to see some of my collegues in SOC SW here though and hope to get to know the rest of you; already have one neigbhor (spartan) thats kind of cool. Anyway I'm here for the team when the team needs me.
Back to top Go down
AdamLZJ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:11 am

Welcome Everyone
Back to top Go down
old_man54
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned

PostSubject: Welcome   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:21 pm

It is great to see new members in our alliance. Being new myself I just wanted to welcome everybody and say thanks to everyone that has made me feel a part. Have a great day, old_man54
Back to top Go down
Gisteria
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Hello   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:19 pm

Hi Im Erik (Gisteria) and Im with SOC. Good to be with everyone. Let me know if I can help.
Back to top Go down
Avalynd
Starting Grid
Starting Grid
Avalynd

PostSubject: Greetings and Blessings All   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:42 pm

Hi, I'm Avalynd, (Ava please), I am former diplomat/tax lady for ~SOC~SW. I'm a mom to 5 kids.. ages 13- 23, I'm an interpreter for the D/deaf and a Deaf Ed teacher in a Kindergarten classroom.... kids kids kids!!!
I started playing travian last summer after a knee surgery... and was addicted right away. I've played now on s1, s7, s3, s4, s5, and I even started playing on travians.com - where I get to be the villager - not the village (a nice change once in a while).
I'm glad to be here - its all about the fun... so lets go have some!!

I will be tranferring over to CMD s the last of ~SOC~SW members do.. look forward to new adventures and friends.

Ava clown
Back to top Go down
http://cid-e2e629a954fe2f61.profile.live.com/?mkt=en-us
old_man54
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Welcome Ava, nice to have you here. old_man54
Back to top Go down
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Hello Ava. I am impressed with your love of Travian. I once tried to balance so many servers, but once I start getting to my 5th & 6th villages, I have a hard time balancing more than two servers. S3 is getting to be real fun for me and the alliance I am in (alliance is ranked #7 and owns the SW right now).
Back to top Go down
WendSong
Starting Grid
Starting Grid
WendSong

PostSubject: Hola Bitcholas!   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:39 pm

I'm WendSong,

This is my second server attempt on Travian, having cut my teeth on S7. Epic fail!

I'm doing far better this time around, and a lot of the credit is due to CMD for helping me out.

I also have to send a HUGE thanks out to Dael Megow, who, in addition to being my best friend, is also my mentor in this game.

So, about me....

I'm a 31 year old freshman in College, on my way towards getting a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, with a minor in Journalism. I am single with NO KIDS (unless you count the furry type).

If you want to know more, you can glance at my Myspace. www.myspace.com/xxwendsongxx

Here's to kickin' ass and taking names!!!
w00t!

WS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxwendsongxx
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:02 pm

WendSong wrote:

Here's to kickin' ass and taking names!!!
w00t!

WS

NOW THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!
Back to top Go down
aman
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: hey   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Guys I am Aman from CMD SW s4.......

I am a student 20 years old..... from Toronto, Canada......Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dannostopheles
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:26 pm

Hello Everyone.

I'm Danno.

I played on server 1. On that server, I somehow fell into the leadership of the Colbert Nation.

Tired of tryin to carry the alliance by myself, I folded the alliance into a CMD wing and then left to join Unidad.

I am here now and having a rough time buit that should be letting up as I have left what was left of my last alliance

I am honored to once again be a member of the family and hope that I can bring you my experience and I will attempt to assist in any way I can.

Slainte!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself here.. :)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of CMD :: CMD - Sons of CMD forum :: CMD -- Introductions-
Jump to: