Sons of CMD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMD Family Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself here.. :)

Go down 
+54
white night
Spaz
hoho
Havoc/HavocReborn
Dannostopheles
aman
WendSong
Avalynd
Gisteria
spyallday
lynn2008
erockus maximus
ashleyleanne85
old_man54
doughdiggy
King Boogaloo
TwilightGardenX
les gaulois
ArchTeryx
Artaius
Angela
atcchris
Victorious
RanulfWolfSage
Dragore
GryphTKai
Marth
Baracus
Todd
cobbino
Undead Menace
Steeps15
Brie
Jormander
Dumas
JoeKid
MistaCollins
Naked Gaul
maxthompson
AdamLZJ
noval
fread
overmind
Gugan
Tru3 Magic
Bxboy713
therightool
falconn
Bubger
kanye_west7
Flood15
Donk
djr
Admin
58 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Introduce yourself here.. :) Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:45 pm

I am MELANIE .. Leader of CMD

but I consider myself a TEAM MEMBER as I am not all ego, crazy, I just want to help make game fun and help out the newplayer

I dont micromange you, I dont penalize u if you choose to move to a different alliance,

I do support you in any way possible.

melanie queen

Introduce yourself here.. :) Kokope13
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofcmd.forumotion.net
djr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: hello   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Hey everyone...

Some of you may know me as "demuredawn" from S1... well, thats what I was at first there, lol... then I took over T-bone's account and gave the demuredawn account to another friend... so, even on S1, i'm not demuredawn anymore! lol!

Anyways... obviously, this is not the first sever I have ever played on... I am still active on servers 1, 3, and 7 on the .us servers and on server 1 on the .com servers. I am djr on all the .us servers (with the exception of s1) and am demuredawn on the .com servers.

I am 34 yrs old, married, and have 4 dogs and 2 cats. I do not have a job so you will find me online almost all the time, lmao. I have been playing Travian about 2 months now. I am addicted to it!

If I can be of any assisstance to anyone with anything, let me know and if I'm able to help in any way, I will!
Back to top Go down
Donk
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:24 am

Hey All-

First off let me say I am only a novice at Travian. I have played a few different servers but always ended up becomming a farm or just getting bored of the server itself. I can say though that this time around on s4 im not a farm!!! Heh. Actually things have been going rather smoothly so far but I'm definately not going to be letting my guard down. If there is anyone that would like/care to critique my village I am MOST welcome to anything that I can learn from. I know I've definately made a few mistakes thus far but, thankfully, they haven't been too costly.

I'm 26 years old, not married, no dogs, although I did have a boxer at one time til I had to move and left him with my grandparents (love boxers btw), and no cats (hate cats). I work from home so I am online quite often.

If there is anything I can do for anyone here please don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Flood15
Admin
Admin
Flood15

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:27 am

Hello. I'm Flood15 ,most just call me Flood.

I played in S1 and helped CMd get into the ranks there ,I think we can do even better here.

I love playing soccer and paintball and am obsessed with anything HALO.

If anyone ever needs anything ,let me know. If it's resources ,troops or just some advice or someone to talk to ,I'm online most of the time.

Live for today ,run with the little guy and go feet first into Hell.
Back to top Go down
kanye_west7
Starting Grid
Starting Grid
kanye_west7

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:48 am

Hello, I am kanye_west7 on server 4 of travian.us. I am happy to be in this alliance and i hope everyone here teaches me something interesting. afro
Back to top Go down
Bubger
Bubger

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:33 am

hello all im Bubger. iv been playing travian for nearly a year now and iv experienced 2 end games. the latest server iv been on was s1 and i was a member of CMD NW there. Melanie asked me to come help out so here i am now. i believe my position is admin assistant,

well im 18 years old and am a high school student. i like to draw and sometimes write short stories. im not married, but i do have an old fart dog (Spencer)
Back to top Go down
falconn
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:58 pm

Hi everyone i'm playing 3 servers at the moment. 7 was my second and i'm also on 4 and 3. Great forum btw Smile I'm 47 years old and love computers. nice to meet you all and looking forward to end game Smile
Back to top Go down
therightool
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:09 pm

Hi all, I'm therighttool on server 4, happy to be here and if you need anything just send me a message.
Back to top Go down
Bxboy713
Admin
Admin
Bxboy713

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:19 pm

hello all im Bxboy713 Very Happy ..i was originally in CMD NE under Bxboy713 in s1..but due to the alliance getting into some drama with the 7th AOD members there i had to quit..since i kept getting attacks everyday..now dont get me wrong its not like we didnt put up a fight..when i asked mela for help..not only did she start getting me back on my feet..members from all quadrants that were part of CMD were sending reins,wheat,resources,everything..and i then starting putting up a fight..but in the end they killed the troops since it was more than just 1 person attacking and i was done..only thing i regret about it..i regret not checking if i got a metal for defender of the week Razz lol..well after that happend..i was given the account gendzaster which was in a better position than me attacks wise and i started working on it..luckily i knew the leader of CMD NW so was made 1st officer and was working on helping CMD NW..did pretty good..when end game began some W.E members began to attack me because "i was a threat" lol its kool though Razz..anyway before i take up a whole lot of space i'll end it here hehe..oh and for the whole bxboy713..i agree with what mela says the whole is greater the SUM of the parts..or something like that silent ..if i got it wrong sorry mela Crying or Very sad

Bxboy713 Sleep Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bxboy13
Tru3 Magic
Admin
Admin
Tru3 Magic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Hello

I am Tru3 Magic. Played for 3 years. I lead CMD-NE. Seen my alliance gain the end game win title twice. Not going crazy this server, too tired and bored for that.

I Also speak German.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:36 pm

HEY GUYS, SHAWNY HERE I HAVE PLAYED TRAVIAN FOR AM LONG TIME ON A LOT OF DIFFERENT SERVERS AND IVE LEARNED ALOT ALOT AND I LIKE PPL AND I LIKE TO TALK AND BE FRIENDS SO IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK WITH YOU CAN IGM ME cheers lol! flower
Back to top Go down
Gugan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:48 pm

I am Gugan I play on server 1 and 4 (used to play on 3 but i got all caught up in endgame plans and then got Zeroed by Illiad) i have been in CMD since the start and plan on being here till the end. Im 14 In high school and enjoy stratgy games and are pretty good at them been playin this game for about a year or so but i enjoy being in here i have been helped out alot on server 4 already thanks to Mela and some others Smile

have any questions IGM me
Back to top Go down
overmind
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
overmind

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:34 pm

I'm overmind, a lazy college student who loves procrastinating. Anyways, I've just started playing last month, and am currently the recruiter officer guy on CMD NE. I'm usually nice online, unless I get pissed off of course. I'm not really interesting, but I like to make people laugh and have a blog I never update.
Back to top Go down
fread
Learning The Ropes
Learning The Ropes

PostSubject: hey   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:19 am

im fread. im an experienced player. i will help whenever i can. Neutral
Back to top Go down
noval
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:39 am

I'm Noval. New to CMD NE. Glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
AdamLZJ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:03 pm

I am ADAMLZJ

Challenger and Champion of any Beer related games... oh and I'm a 2 time Champ of Travian, and currently running down my off and on stay @ server1 with CMD.

Currently Director of CMD NE here and I'm a straight forward, honest, open ended player who likes to have fun and get down to business. I like fair play and believe that EVERYONE should have an equal opportunity to have their say in ANYTHING alliance related without harming the integrity of another player..... unless they're an enemy and a straight up pain in the... bottle neck. lol

Wewt Go CMD!
Back to top Go down
maxthompson
Learning The Ropes
Learning The Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:59 pm

I'm Max. I play with the very original name maxthompson.

From Canada. I'm a weekday ski coach and a weekend bartender . I have a very spaced out day so I'm online for a few minutes several times a day.

This is my first shot at Travian but i've spent countless hours in forums and in the manual and gathered a pretty good idea of what's going on.

Looking forward to seeing how this server works out.
Back to top Go down
Naked Gaul
Learning The Ropes
Learning The Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:36 pm

G'day fellow members,
I'm Naked Gaul & yes I have clothes on now:)
I've played on a few servers now,amounting 20 villages on the most serious server I played.Army was 5 times my population also.I want to get back to something like that again & help take this alliance to end game for the win:)
Back to top Go down
Gugan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:38 pm

Again welcome Clothed Gaul Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Naked Gaul
Learning The Ropes
Learning The Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:41 pm

lol thx:)
Back to top Go down
Tru3 Magic
Admin
Admin
Tru3 Magic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:44 pm

See Naked gaul, Was this so hard?
Back to top Go down
Gugan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:47 pm

Yeah putting clothes on can be a the worst especially if your fat! or just wear tight clothes haha
Back to top Go down
Naked Gaul
Learning The Ropes
Learning The Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:04 pm

Not hard Tru3 magic,I just don't like to fill the forums with heaps of unneeded posts.
I jump on here to check if reins are needed or future plans within the alliance,I'm a single father of two & I'd much rather spend my time on travian than going through all the posts on forum,I'm sure others will understand where I'm coming from when you have two kids to run after also:)
Back to top Go down
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:18 am

Hi, my name is MistaCollins. I am a Leo and enjoy candlelight dinners, long walks on the beach, and smashing faces. I am available for all your FaceSmashing Party needs. I am a conservationist and a believer in the Nails Economy. If it isn't nailed down, it is mine. If it can be pried loose, it isn't nailed down. I hate to see good resources in the hands of our enemies go to waste.

Let the Face Smashing commence.
Back to top Go down
http://rantsfromag.blogspot.com
Gugan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Well intersting mistacollins that moniter your smashing in your pic looks fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself here.. :)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of CMD :: CMD - Sons of CMD forum :: CMD -- Introductions-
Jump to: