Sons of CMD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMD Family Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself here.. :)

Go down 
+54
white night
Spaz
hoho
Havoc/HavocReborn
Dannostopheles
aman
WendSong
Avalynd
Gisteria
spyallday
lynn2008
erockus maximus
ashleyleanne85
old_man54
doughdiggy
King Boogaloo
TwilightGardenX
les gaulois
ArchTeryx
Artaius
Angela
atcchris
Victorious
RanulfWolfSage
Dragore
GryphTKai
Marth
Baracus
Todd
cobbino
Undead Menace
Steeps15
Brie
Jormander
Dumas
JoeKid
MistaCollins
Naked Gaul
maxthompson
AdamLZJ
noval
fread
overmind
Gugan
Tru3 Magic
Bxboy713
therightool
falconn
Bubger
kanye_west7
Flood15
Donk
djr
Admin
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Slainte?

either you are Irish, Scottish, or an ex-Bennigan's employee. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rantsfromag.blogspot.com
Havoc/HavocReborn
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Its Havoc/Havocreborn   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:43 pm

cheers Hey,my name is Havoc on S1 and HavocReborn on S4.Its been great working with CMD for a while.I was looking for an alliance as was applying for OMEGA but they denied me so I moved to CMD because they seemed to be fun but yet serious.I am [b]A leader of CMD-SWWR on S1 and I am barbarian (KING) of CMD-SSE on S4.Its been a great experience and if you ever need me just send me a message and i'll get back to you ASAP.Have a nice day lol!

Arrow cyclops afro

affraid
Suspect
What a Face
Basketball
Back to top Go down
hoho
Starting Grid
Starting Grid
hoho

PostSubject: Hello   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Hi! I'm hoho. I really enjoy playing Travian, and like seeing things through. I am always happy to help out when I can. I currently teach 4th grade in So. Cal. As you might notice from my village names, I am a big Sherlock Holmes fan. jocolor
Back to top Go down
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:37 pm

Welcome to the forums hoho!

When are you and I going to go on a destruction spree and clear out our area of any non-CMD scum? Many of my troops are getting restless. Haha
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:32 pm

Hi all!

I'm Lora, and I'm an 18-year-old college Junior. I'm studying Criminal Justice, with a minor in Chemistry, and certificates in Criminalistics and Biomedical Criminalistics. This is the fourth server I've played on, and I'm also playing on com1. I'm so excited to be a part of this alliance, and can't wait to kick some butt!
Back to top Go down
white night
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 pm

hi i am sam i like playing basketball i am a huge unc fan Very Happy i dont play that many online games just travain i have been playing it for a little more than a year and i know that cmd is the best alliance ever Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Groucho Marxist
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:28 am

Hi......

My name is Groucho Marxist,.....

and I have a fetish for oriental women with small feet.

Damn!!

Wrong forum.

Hi yall
I'm the new guy from Texas.
Back to top Go down
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:00 pm

white night wrote:
hi i am sam i like playing basketball i am a huge unc fan Very Happy i dont play that many online games just travain i have been playing it for a little more than a year and i know that cmd is the best alliance ever Exclamation

It is a shame they won't beat MSU tomorrow night.

GO GREEN!!! GO WHITE!!!
Back to top Go down
white night
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:23 pm

hey in the words of coach izzo "unc is the best team I have seen in my 25 years of coaching".
Back to top Go down
eostre
Starting Grid
Starting Grid
eostre

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Eostre. I'm very honoured to be part of this alliance, and I'm looking forward to a fun game.

In real life, I'm a graphic designer and live in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada).
Back to top Go down
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Welcome friend of the North! It is always a pleasure to see pleasant people join us. If you need anything, let me know.

GO RED WINGS (in case you are a Senators fan).
Back to top Go down
sky
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:15 pm

Hi I'm sky. I'm a part of CMD-SW, glad to be part of the team.
Back to top Go down
Triage
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:36 am

Hi All

I just came over from BHI. I've played a couple of rounds of travian. I'm mainly playing a JOAT (Jack of all trades) with a lean to defense this round as I don't have enough time this round to maintain a good offensive hammer. But I'm still on here daily if you need me.

Cheers Triage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself here.. :)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of CMD :: CMD - Sons of CMD forum :: CMD -- Introductions-
Jump to: