Sons of CMD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMD Family Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself here.. :)

Go down 
+54
white night
Spaz
hoho
Havoc/HavocReborn
Dannostopheles
aman
WendSong
Avalynd
Gisteria
spyallday
lynn2008
erockus maximus
ashleyleanne85
old_man54
doughdiggy
King Boogaloo
TwilightGardenX
les gaulois
ArchTeryx
Artaius
Angela
atcchris
Victorious
RanulfWolfSage
Dragore
GryphTKai
Marth
Baracus
Todd
cobbino
Undead Menace
Steeps15
Brie
Jormander
Dumas
JoeKid
MistaCollins
Naked Gaul
maxthompson
AdamLZJ
noval
fread
overmind
Gugan
Tru3 Magic
Bxboy713
therightool
falconn
Bubger
kanye_west7
Flood15
Donk
djr
Admin
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GryphTKai
Learning The Ropes
Learning The Ropes

Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Gryph T'Kai in the SW   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:13 pm

Hi all,
First time Travian player here but I'm enjoying it. What makes it fun is the fact that several co-workers are playing too. We all sit near each other an our supervisor (who is also playing) has had to remind us to keep our Travian discussions to a more "sedate" level. Of course just after he warned the guys I stuck my foot in my mouth and announced over my cube wall that I was needing wood...::smacks face:: Of course being the only female in our group made it even worse...

I'm in the SW at -130|-59. I'm glad that Wonko joined. Nice to have a alliance member just next to me. Testament (who I sit for) and beefmonkey (who I passed in rank ...neener neener) are also close by. (of course I'll hear about this at work...beefmonkey has the cube next to me. ) I'm going to be more of a defensive player. My goal is to build up so that I have troops and supplies to pump out to those who need them to support those who want to go out and attack. Not that I don't send troops out to see if anyone is open to being a farm.

I'm stuck here in Ohio....I think Ohio is a black hole...just when you though you've escaped it sucks you back. Left back in 1980 for Washington state , spent a few years in Idaho and in 93 ended up back here. ...Sigh.

I'm really glad to see how well this alliance is organized. No only do I feel like I'm doing well in the game I feel like I'm part of something.

Question...Is anyone playing on us5? I don't know why but I feels like it's taking longer getting ramped up.

Crossing my fingers here....I've watched everyone around me get hit, especially by this one player, IndigoNights. Yet she's not even sent a scout my way that I can tell. ..Of course now that I've said something I've just Jinxed myself. She's really build up . She has 3 villages at -11|7 (446) , -120|-58 (277. a 15c) and -121|-57 (217) . Needless to say this person has the resources to hit folks hard in my area. So if you hear me start screaming you'll know she's noticed me.

I'm so thrilled to see that CMD is one of the top alliances on the server. This is going to be so fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
djr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:26 pm

great to see such enthusiasm!! welcome to the alliance... and to the forums :-D

sounds like you have great friends both in real life and on travian... i only hope we can meet your expectations!

hope you have fun!!
Back to top Go down
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:58 am

Welcome all! Any and all of those in the SW, if you need assistance with anything, please do not hesitate to IGM me. I am here to help you as much as possible.

Having RL friends on your server is always nice, specially when they are co-workers. This is my first server where I do not have that, but it feels as if I do. CMD is one of the better run alliances I have been a part of. Hats off to all those who make it that way.
Back to top Go down
http://rantsfromag.blogspot.com
AdamLZJ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:25 am

Welcome to CMD! Glad to have you all aboard of this ship that's sailing to the end of the world... weeOOo
Back to top Go down
Dragore
Starting Grid
Starting Grid
Dragore

PostSubject: me   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:18 pm

hello all, Im Dragore or Duncan, either name is fine, well theres not much to be said about me, im 26 years old, commercial fisherman living in sneads ferry, north carolina, i own my own house, 4 boats 2 trucks and 69 camero( my pride and joy) Laughing . not married, girls come and girls go, but steady with one right now

im part of Cmd-ne but located in the south east, yea i know it dont make much since lol!

im new to this game, but learning quick, any tips appreciated

i guess i lucked up finding this alliance, at first i was getting farmed a lot, and joined cmd-ds which got merged into cmd-ne. anywho after i joined a lot of the farmers backed off. so yall must have a good rep around the game. Even though i might not know much im with you till the end or till you kick me out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alivash_dragore
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:33 am

Well Duncan. If you need any tips, advice, or assistance please let me know.
Back to top Go down
RanulfWolfSage
Starting Grid
Starting Grid
RanulfWolfSage

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:01 am

Hello all, Ranulf WolfSage (a.k.a. Brian) here. Finally got onto the forums, I wasn't aware they existed until my co-worker mentioned them.

I'm an 33 yo guy with a lovely wife of almost 3 years, and a beautiful baby daughter that just turned one a few days ago. Live in the Columbus, Ohio area and I love it. I grew up elswhere in Ohio, but love the bigger city life. (Don't laugh, my wife is from the East Coast and calls us a cow town.) We did hit 14th largest city in the US on the last census though! Very Happy

I've been playing Travian since early January of this year, and although I'm a n00b I've been a quick study. It was early January when I joined this server, not long after that I joined the ranks of CMD. I'd like to think that I've been coming along pretty quickly, so those of you at the top of the alliance page, watch out! Wink

Let me know if you want to know or need anything, although it's best to get ahold of me in game. See everyone there!
Back to top Go down
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Welcome to the forums RanulfWolfSage. Glad to see some CMD SW guys on here.
Back to top Go down
RanulfWolfSage
Starting Grid
Starting Grid
RanulfWolfSage

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:23 am

Glad to be a part of CMD! Smile
Back to top Go down
Victorious
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:22 pm

Well for those of you that dont know me my name is Victor, this is my second goaround on travian. I hope to kick butt and help out as much as I can. ummmm that is all lol!
Back to top Go down
atcchris
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Hiya   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:17 pm

I'm ATCChris. 45, air traffic control supervisor in the dallas/fort worth area. Married.. 2 kids, one in college at university of oklahoma, another nominated to go to the air force academy next year.

Started playing travian in the middle of the last s5 game, then moved here to s4 when the game ended on s5. Just starting to get the hang of some of the nuances (talked myself out of (and counter-punched his attacks out of too) being da-gangsta's pet about a month ago Razz) of the game.

I"m happy to be part of the team.

Thanks for the invite.
Back to top Go down
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Welcome ATCChris. If you need anything, let me know. I like to help out wherever I can.
Back to top Go down
overmind
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
overmind

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:42 pm

That's funny, I had a friend in an older browser game I played who was in air traffic control. Have you ever played fallen sword atcchris?
Back to top Go down
Angela
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned
Angela

PostSubject: Hi, I'm Angela   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:34 am

Hello all,

It is very nice to be here and a part of the CMD family. My name is Angela (IRL as well), and I am playing a Gaul on this server. I also play on S3 as a Roman. My alliance there is hard and fast paced. I started my account in s4 to learn the game a bit better by starting a Gaul account. A friend of a friend got me into the game and I certainly enjoy playing it!

My boyfriend and I have two dogs and we just bought our first home. We are stoked about that. My other hobbies besides Travian include belly dance, gem/crystal collecting, and reading. Shocked I am also training right now to do a series of 5 and 10k's so I am not behind a desk all day. I work part time at a jewelery store and do have my own business teaching motivation/wellness workshops. Its a lot of fun, but challenging. Kind of like Travian!

Thanks so much for having me here. I look forward to learning and playing with you all.

Blessings,

Angela~
CMD~GAMA~
Back to top Go down
djr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:12 am

Very nice to meet you Angela! Welcome aboard!!
Back to top Go down
Bxboy713
Admin
Admin
Bxboy713

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:54 am

welcome angela Smile...good to see that more CMD members are joining the forums..we need more and hopefully all to join the forums though Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bxboy13
Artaius
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:42 am

Hi all. I’m Artaius (an old-fashioned Gallic name), but you can call me Matt – a married, father of 2 girls (ages 9 and 13) from New York.

This is my first time playing Travian (just signed up on 1/9/09), but I’ve read up on it and I ask a lot of questions (which is a long-winded way of saying that I try to learn from my mistakes). I’m a team player (having played games like Everquest and World of Warcraft and been members of guilds there) and I don’t like to lose (but it happens now and then).

I’m here to learn and to help and, mostly, to have fun. Glad to part of you all.
Back to top Go down
djr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Welcome to the alliance Matt!!! Don't worry about being new to Travian.. the important thing is that you're ready and willing to learn and help out, long as you're willing to do that, you will do great!!
Back to top Go down
ArchTeryx
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Hello -- ArchTeryx here. I've been around the net for going on 20 years now, and though I'm new to Travian I'm an old hand at games like it (from the original Civ to the present) so the learning curve's been fairly smooth.

Name comes from Archaeopteryx, the "first bird", and comes from days when I used to be an amateur ornithologist and field researcher!

Nowadays I'm a molecular virologist working at the National Institutes of Health as a postdoctoral fellow - which is a problem, since they block Travian and most things like it! I'm unmarried as yet (though working on it!), and very glad to have found an alliance that suits my values and playing style (which is alot more defense and support then being on 24/7 and constant attack).
Back to top Go down
overmind
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
overmind

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:56 pm

New people shouldn't worry, I'm new and my town be pimpin yo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:51 pm

overmind wrote:
New people shouldn't worry, I'm new and my town be pimpin yo.
lol!
Back to top Go down
les gaulois
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: New member saying hello   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Hi everyone,

I am Les Gaulois, and this is my second game of Travian. I am fairly new at this and doing my best to play to the alliance needs.

CMD-FWs has made me the war monitor, and have been very lucky to have been chosen by Michal7 for this role. It is a role that is very hard to do considering that I have no experience. Those who have insight please IGM me to help me bring my role to ful potential.
Back to top Go down
TwilightGardenX
Starting Grid
Starting Grid
TwilightGardenX

PostSubject: Hi from a CMD-SW Wolves member!   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:30 pm

Hey, my name is Lili. I'm 20 years old and I'm new to Travian. I've been playing for about a month & a half now I think?

Anyways, I'm a sophomore at Sarah Lawrence College. I am "majoring" (we don't have majors here) in psychology and music (voice). I'm also taking Japanese here so I can study abroad in Japan next school year. After college I plan on specializing in clinical psychology in graduate school.

I am fluent in English & French, and took six years of Mandarin in middle school & high school but I'm nowhere near to fluent.

I'm one of the web project assistants at school so I manage the school website for the students. I know HTML & CSS, and I'm learning PHP right now. I'm also a club promoter in NYC on the weekends, although I don't really promote frequently because it's too tiring and it takes the fun out of clubbing & partying if you do it too much.

I'm also a singer, and currently working with a friend of mine at school on a couple songs I wrote back when I was in high school.

I'm pretty committed to CMD & I hope we grow to be the #1 alliance out there.

Oh, also, my favorite song is "This Twilight Garden" by The Cure which is where my username comes from.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/4968484
atcchris
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Not me   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:52 am

overmind wrote:
That's funny, I had a friend in an older browser game I played who was in air traffic control. Have you ever played fallen sword atcchris?

Nope.. never played it..
Back to top Go down
AdamLZJ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:38 am

Well, Welcome Twilight. Now that I know everything you have accomplished from birth to present day, let me be the first to congratulate you on your success and to try and bring you over to my side of life where everyday beer, little work, and lots of money comes into play, and If you wish to take care of my 3 kids and be drunk while doing it, feel free to do so!

Lol Somehow I don't find much of that funny but lord I'm bored... that rhymes... Okay time to hop in my car and goto work!

No Seriously, Welcome to CMD!

- AdamLZJ CMD NE Leader and Drunkard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself here.. :)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of CMD :: CMD - Sons of CMD forum :: CMD -- Introductions-
Jump to: