Sons of CMD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMD Family Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself here.. :)

Go down 
+54
white night
Spaz
hoho
Havoc/HavocReborn
Dannostopheles
aman
WendSong
Avalynd
Gisteria
spyallday
lynn2008
erockus maximus
ashleyleanne85
old_man54
doughdiggy
King Boogaloo
TwilightGardenX
les gaulois
ArchTeryx
Artaius
Angela
atcchris
Victorious
RanulfWolfSage
Dragore
GryphTKai
Marth
Baracus
Todd
cobbino
Undead Menace
Steeps15
Brie
Jormander
Dumas
JoeKid
MistaCollins
Naked Gaul
maxthompson
AdamLZJ
noval
fread
overmind
Gugan
Tru3 Magic
Bxboy713
therightool
falconn
Bubger
kanye_west7
Flood15
Donk
djr
Admin
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tru3 Magic
Admin
Admin
Tru3 Magic

Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:13 pm

Heck yeah it does, Glad we have someone with such madness to smash everything! WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
Gugan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:22 pm

yeah i feel bad for anyone around you that is not confeded or naped when you get cats if you dont already XD
Back to top Go down
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Oddly enough, I am not preparing myself for cats at this moment.
Back to top Go down
http://rantsfromag.blogspot.com
Bxboy713
Admin
Admin
Bxboy713

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:45 pm

but when u do u'll be smashing everything Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bxboy13
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Yes, that will be my method of operation. Much like my version of Tech Support can be seen in my avatar.
Back to top Go down
Bxboy713
Admin
Admin
Bxboy713

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:05 pm

remind me to never bring anything that needs fixing around u Razz
"hey my toasters broken"
*SMASH SMASH SMASH*
"here u go"
"... Shocked "
Razz
Back to top Go down
JoeKid
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: new member   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Hi All,

I just joined and am glad to be on board. I have played on couple of the other servers and am hooked on the game. I am very active and will help all members of the alliance. Looking forward to being a part of the team.
JoeKid
Back to top Go down
Bxboy713
Admin
Admin
Bxboy713

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:50 pm

welcome to CMD Smile
Back to top Go down
Dumas
Learning The Ropes
Learning The Ropes

PostSubject: Intro   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:28 am

Hey all-

I'm still relatively new to Travian - this is only my second server. I played as a Teuton last time around and am now exploring the Gaul strategy. Anyone have any tips for me?

As for my play, I'm definitely active - checking in at least 2 x's a day - usually more. On the west coast if an EST peep needs a sitter.

Heard a lot of good things about CMD and I'm looking forward to kicking some major a** on this server. Back to farming!
Back to top Go down
Jormander
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Hello CMD!   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:11 pm

Hiya! I am Jormander, and if any of you haven't read David Weber's Hradani Series, I highly recommend it.
Playing a Gaul this time around, so if anyone near me needs to save their settlers, just IGM me before sending them so that I have traps open for you. I am willing to help most anyone as long as they help themselves too, or at least ask questions as to how to become a better player.

I am 26 years old, in Everett, WA with it's own crazy weather. rendeer Snowy one minute, sunny sunshine the next. Let's see, more about me...I knit, I travian. Wait a second, I travian, I knit. No, not quite right...hrmm...er...I knit while I travian! there we go! lol! I love all animals, homesteading, and chatting with people. Oh, and books, study gotta have books! That's about it for me.
Back to top Go down
djr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gauls "Strategy"   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:49 am

Hey Dumas,

I've played Gauls several times. Best thing to do... that I have found. Skip over the phalanx until after you have made a few of the swordsman. The phalanx can't really do anything by themselves until you are able to get twenty or more of them. The calvary is actually your best armies though. The druids are awesome! They are relatively cheap and will help even against cats. They cost on upkeep and training though so be prepared for that. Teutonic Thunders are the greatest for raiding.

I would stay away from traps. They don't really do you any good until you can "suprise" your attackers by waiting until they start attacking you and building about 10-20 traps as soon as you see the notice of attack. Other than that, traps won't come in handy unless you can build 50 or so... but they are really a waste of resources because everytime you release (even voluntarily) prisoners you have to rebuild a portion of the traps and another portion gets destroyed completely.

They aren't great for attacks, so stick to defense and call on the alliance if you need heavy attacks.
Back to top Go down
Brie
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Hello to all,

My name is David. I have just recently taken over my wifes account on this server. She did'nt feel like playing anymore I guess. I play on S7 as David Layne and on S5 as the same name as S7. I look forward to building and fighting next to everyone. If anyone has time to be a sitter for me in the AM around 7-4, then please let me know. I am very active on S7 and will try to be as avtive as possible here as well.

David
Back to top Go down
Steeps15
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Hello there...

I'm very new... and don't really know what I'm doing... so I will have lots of questions....
Starting with is it really bad that I have absolutly no army? or room to make one? such as a space to build the barracks?
I have lots of other resources obviously lots of crannys. pm with any tips on that or anything else. always looking for more tips.
thanks in advance!

Any way... I'm between Jobs currently and only employeed casually right now. So I'm usually on everyday.

I'm for ontario Canada and I have a dog.. ...

Think that's it
Thanks
Steeps15
Back to top Go down
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Welcome! What part of Ontario are you from?

I sent you an IGM (In Game Message) in regards to your village.
Back to top Go down
Undead Menace
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

Location : On your lawn making you wonder why I'm eating your dog =)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Hi =)
The names Christian (I guess Undead Menace too lol)
I'm a very active player and like zombie games/movies
lol!

I don't really know what else would be somewhat important
to put on this...
lol...

Sorry it was so short,
Sincerely,
Undead Menace affraid
Back to top Go down
overmind
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
overmind

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:36 pm

You can add how much you like pie, that always helps.
Back to top Go down
AdamLZJ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:59 pm

oooh i visited me great nany in the sky b'y and she made me this sweet ass cinnamon raisin bun with a pecan on top with frosting sugar on that and it was like i was eating a very healthy but orgasmic bun from my nan.... wait this doesn't sound good but in the words of a newfoundlander.. it's right on b'y
Back to top Go down
cobbino
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: hey   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:08 pm

Hello all, I am Cobbino, i have been playing for 2+yrs and am so addicted still, I have been fortunate to play with some of the greatest players in travian, many servers, Started getting my ass kicked when i first started playing, now i triumph! lol, i recently joined the navy snd getting time to play on travian makes the time go by fast. Im 26, married, just had a baby girl last monday, so i went home for that, and now im back in florida! Looking foward to helping out in anyway, and taking the time to listen to any questions, i sound like a teacher, lol!
Back to top Go down
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:24 pm

Welcome Cobbino, fellow Floridian!
Back to top Go down
Todd
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned

Location : Coquitlam, B.C, Canada, North America, Earth, MilkyWay Galaxy, Universe X

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:50 am

Hi im Todd from sever 4 played for 4 years seen enough for me too quit for a good part of the year last time. i play Gauls seen quite a few end games most with me eating dirt becuase i had a sad alliance to fight by my side but this time im hoping for different (please dont take offense to anyting i say) I am a chinese canadian im 16 and if im not on travian that means im playing somthing else namly WOW or SC or CS:S if you have a acc i might add you im not sure..(sorry if i sound cocky there its just i normally play with my really life buddys but they stop playing travian a while back)
So its nice meeting you all GL HF GG Smile
Back to top Go down
djr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:12 pm

nice to meet you Todd... great to see more NW members getting involved!! thanks for joining, hope you will find it helpful and enjoyable...
Back to top Go down
Baracus
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned
Baracus

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:13 pm

Please allow me to introduce myself, Im a man of Phalanx and Thunderers. I have been around
since before Travian Town and Empire X sealed its fate...

I am Baracus Thunderer, Holder of the Crown Royal, Defender of the Bubbly. I make ale in my
spare time and war in whats left.

I prefer to pick a target, focus on that target and get him before he/she gets me. Like my pappy
always said, "Better to ask forgiveness than permission"

Ok now the real deal. Im a decent player, I like to build and fight epic battles. If I get crushed,
ah well, its a game. I dont take it real serious but I do not like losing either. Typical male ego you
know. Im pretty much laid back and mellow ingame. I like to observe, evaluate, crush. Pretty
tactics that have worked well for me.

Ive been on about 3 servers now. Usually always under a different name for annonimity (I think
thats how its spelled) due to my ability to get the big alliances mad at me for raiding them on off
hours. lol! I drive a semi for a living so I have very wierd hours at times, plus with unlimited
wireless internet, I can pretty much pop on and off anytime. Though when driving it can be rather
difficult. Ok I dont do it while driving so you can feel safe going down the road... maybe.

Usually by the end of the server Im down to one city that is reduced to nothing because the alliances
I have joined typically leave you hanging if your getting major smashed. Thats why I held off on
this server. I wanted to observe alliance and see if it was numbers or a real alliance.

This group looks pretty good. Seems like everyone helps out or a majority do atleast. I hope to
make a home here. I like what I have read and the initial participation on pushes was fantastic.
This seems like a real alliance of people and friends. Of which I hope to become a valued member.

Thanks...
Baracus
Back to top Go down
djr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:18 pm

Welcome aboard Baracus!! It's great to meet you. And yes, I know what you mean about alliances abandoning you come end game... am kinda experiencing that now on one of the servers I play on... but, I know Melajessi is not that way so I don't expect this alliance to do that. This is an alliance that does not leave its members behind. I hope you will enjoy your stay here!
Back to top Go down
Marth
Learning The Ropes
Learning The Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:11 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Marth and I am currently located in the SW quad. This is my first server I've ever been on Embarassed , so I may not be too versed in the best strategies out there, but I believe I am getting the hang of it. If there is anything I can do to help further the alliance, please IGM me, let me know, and I'll do what I can. I'm looking forward to working with you all in the future.
Back to top Go down
djr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:41 pm

Heya Marth,

Nice to meet you... and don't worry about this being your first server... we all gotta start somewhere!! :-)

Thats what makes this forum so great... theres lots of helpful tips around here as well as just fun stuff to help kick back, relax, and just get to know your fellow alliance members! Hope you enjoy it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here.. :)   Introduce yourself here.. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself here.. :)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of CMD :: CMD - Sons of CMD forum :: CMD -- Introductions-
Jump to: