Sons of CMD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMD Family Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School Sucks...

Go down 
+3
overmind
Gugan
Goorman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Goorman
Starting Grid
Starting Grid
Goorman

School Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: School Sucks...   School Sucks... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:37 pm

I HATE IT, wish I could just stay home, how about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Gugan

School Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Sucks...   School Sucks... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:43 pm

Yeah school is a pain but u just have to deal with it haha worst part of my day is waking up at like 5:30 in the morning my day usually goes by fast because all i do is mess around all day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
overmind
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
overmind

School Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Sucks...   School Sucks... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:51 pm

College is better...unless you have a 45 minute commute like me.
Back to top Go down
Tru3 Magic
Admin
Admin
Tru3 Magic

School Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Sucks...   School Sucks... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 pm

School sucks worse when your addicted to Travian.

So don't be addicted, just play.
Back to top Go down
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

School Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Sucks...   School Sucks... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:18 pm

School sucks? Wait until you get into the real world and have to work for a living.

I am an accountant, this is the worst time of year for me!!
Back to top Go down
http://rantsfromag.blogspot.com
Gugan

School Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Sucks...   School Sucks... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:54 pm

Oh i bet lol i dont wana work either im to lazy =/ unless im going to eat or run around plazas getting in trouble thats always fun to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tru3 Magic
Admin
Admin
Tru3 Magic

School Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Sucks...   School Sucks... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:44 pm

I plan on military. That should be a rough job year-round.

Unless of course, I die for my country.

-Tru3
Back to top Go down
overmind
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
overmind

School Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Sucks...   School Sucks... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:23 pm

I may become an accountant, not sure. Maybe I'll go into finance if the economy rolls around.
Back to top Go down
RanulfWolfSage
Starting Grid
Starting Grid
RanulfWolfSage

School Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Sucks...   School Sucks... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:30 am

Yeah, try working all day in IT. Slaving away, checking your Travian accounts on various servers throughout the day, chatting with your co-workers on your team who also play travian.... It's a rough life! Wink

In all seriousness though, getting up early enough to drop wife and child off at different places, then still be in to work at 7am, makes for a very tired, grumpy person. We bust our butts, but at least we have down time often enough to check our accounts! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Baracus
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned
Baracus

School Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Sucks...   School Sucks... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Well Im a truck driver, I deal with jerks and idiots all day long (people in cars) then I have to back a 70 ft trailor into a narrow dock with lots of other trucks moving about.

Then to top it all off, the person unloading it takes forever so I have to wait and wait and wait.. using up my drive hours ( I only get paid when the wells are turning)

And you know what...

I LOVE MY JOB.

God Bless that I have a steady job in these tough times. I consider myself lucky.
Remember that when you see all those unemployeed. They would die for what you and I have.
(this includes being young again with NO responsibilities besides cleaning my room and going to school)

Ok, lectures over. Smile
Back to top Go down
overmind
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
overmind

School Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Sucks...   School Sucks... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Being young is awesome, and I'm a little reluctant to grow up.
Back to top Go down

School Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Sucks...   School Sucks... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:39 pm

im already addicted and im only ten year old so it mostly sucks for me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Sucks...   School Sucks... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Sucks...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of CMD :: CMD - Sons of CMD forum :: Other Non Travian related Discussion-
Jump to: