Sons of CMD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMD Family Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

khaal's participation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khaal
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

khaal's participation Empty
PostSubject: khaal's participation   khaal's participation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:03 am

okay, got the message that you haven't heard from me, here's the latest, was going to work friday on my bike in the rain and fell into the concrete fracturing the proximal humerus and it was not humorous. no surgery is necessary however it is hard to hold up the 50lbs of dead weight otherwise known as my left arm further I have a problem sitting at a kb and playing the game much, please expect only minimal participation as I'm in great pain at this time. and yes for those who are wondering I am left handed pale

I wish this was a joke but unfortunately it's not....

I will be on everyday, but probably won't say this much.

yours in spirit,
khaal
Back to top Go down
Tru3 Magic
Admin
Admin
Tru3 Magic

PostSubject: Re: khaal's participation   khaal's participation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:05 pm

How long did it take to type that? What was the pain scale for each word?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I am so sorry to hear that ..   khaal's participation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:29 pm

wow that sux, IF there is anything I can do .. in game obviously, let me know I will be happy to do what I can. IF you need multiple message send out .. or reins or anything .. send me short conciise message and I will figure it out. and we cnd do the Y or N .. back and forth until I know what you need. IT if might make it easier.

Get better and God Speed
mela
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofcmd.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: khaal's participation   khaal's participation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

khaal's participation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of CMD :: CMD - Sons of CMD forum :: Other Non Travian related Discussion-