Sons of CMD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMD Family Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)

Go down 
+7
Lector Rejector
Baracus
Goorman
lazaruslong
Tru3 Magic
Gugan
Admin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Empty
PostSubject: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:06 pm

TO ALL MEMBERS OF CMD:

A thought .. a humble thought of your leader.. WHO WE ARE, Americans. and CMD's..

First, while I don't know your political affiliation, or from where you reside on this planet, I know that many of our CMD member are from other countries, but TO all of you I want to share that on this day, TODAY, I am so PROUD to be an American. To those who join CMD from other lands, I hope today, your faith in our great country is restored, that it will be known that America will again, abide by those basic fundemental laws of faith, whether christian, muslim, hindu, jew or other, that respect for our brothers no matter our differences in faith, race, creed ... is what unites us. I hope America can be again be restored as the carrier of that torch,

I now have optimism in my heart and hope for our collective future.. a futue that once looked bleak and scary, for which as a mother, I gravely feared the future for our planet and that which my children faced, but today, a small step toward change, has renewed my faith, and today as a mother I once again have confidence, not only in our democratic system but faith in the power of humanity, in this case the American people .. who again, have proven that the power of the people is what makes Democracy work.

The World has spoken, and the American people Listened, with open hearts and willingness to stand up and demand change, and once again, America is restored, as that beacon of Hope and light, that democracy has proven again to be about the will of the people and no longer caters to the powerful and wealthy, but the AMERICAN people stood up and again, America has a governement, BY The people .. FOR the People and OF the people..

I honor our NEW president, Barack Hussain Obama, and believe that 2009 will be a difficult year, and require much sacrifice and healing, but at the end of the day, HOPE Prevails and the America, that beat back the original Imperialists to keep us from independance, , faught bravely against the tyranny of WWII evil doers, and overcame slavery and segregation within, the AMERICA that in our darkest hours .. stood by our convictions and ideals and overcame the most incredulous of odds .. The America, who faced the darkest hours of our histroy, simply, by fighting for rightousness, and keeping in our hearts the most basic tenents of our democracy that all men are created equal .. and deserve dignity and honor and the rights to liberty and life..

I wish for our CMD alliance to be symbolic of this new day, that we can play and have fun, and help out our neighbors, giving all our members, the veterans and the new players a chance to play and have fun as the chance was given to all of us as we started out..

And with no disrespect and not to minimize the greatness of this day, to me what I hope for this CMD alliance is to forge an alliance of like minded players, who share my basic philosophy, and where we may disagree potically, thats ok, but that we can all agree that we can find that which is our common ground, and that we can all reach for our highest angels, in game and in real life, I hope for the symbolism of this day to be reflected in what CMD is all about. That no matter your race, creed, color, religeon of from what corner of world you reside, here YOU are ONE with the CMD family, United.. we stand.. WE did it on S1, we will do it again here.
SO as in RL .. I hope in game, we can all reach out to our neighbors and do what is Right.. It is my hope that CMD basic philosophy, will reflect the heart of our great leader, the world is no longer defined by geographic boundries, and as in game where some of our members may be from other lands, our alliance like our planet is united by the one fundemental truth, that ALL HUMANS are equal and we all deserve the pursuit of liberty and the pursuit of happiness..

and in game as in RL, those who have malice in heart and rule by oppression and fear .. you are on the wrong side of history, and WE will defeat you.

so to summarize, I am looking foward to having CMD be a solid strong alliance on this server, and even in game we can abide by that universal truth that our great leader has testified, GOOD will Prevail..

I am hoping we can all have some fun here, as our real life struggles we face will hopefully resolve over time, we can come here and play and enjoy and be part of something cool, a greater good, For me the game has been a healing outlet, where I can have fun, and help people .. where in RL I face some serious tribulations and often feel helpless.. SO LETS HAVE FUN, LETS ROCK THIS SERVER, and I wish for all of you a 2009 that no matter from where you come, or what your beliefs, that you also feel hope from the events of this amazing historical day..

MELANIE queen
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofcmd.forumotion.net
Gugan

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Yeah we will pull through and endure what is to come through the year and eventually win endgame!
Back to top Go down
Tru3 Magic
Admin
Admin
Tru3 Magic

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:57 pm

I am not going to start a political battle, those never end. But I wish Obama best of luck that he will get us out of this mess.

And CMD, hopefully will rock this server!
Back to top Go down
lazaruslong
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:24 pm

It's Sunday afternoon before the inauguration. My eyes fill with tears. Pete Seeger, who has been waiting for this moment for 60 years, leads half a million people stretched out in front of the Lincoln Memorial in "This Land is Your Land." He plays the banjo. He sings the harmony. Pete hasn't performed in public much for the last few years, but he isn't going to miss this for the world. His grandson sings the melody. Some guy named Springsteen from New Jersey stands on Pete's other side, holding up his guitar as he plays.

HBO has the exlusive U.S. rights to this show. When clips of Pete standing on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, calling out the words before each line so people can sing along, start appearing on YouTube, HBO demands they be taken down.

And late last night, Talking Points Memo links to the *German* video clips that have found their way into the global electronic village that is the Internet and Pete is still singing and strumming his banjo. And my eyes fill with tears again.
Back to top Go down
Tru3 Magic
Admin
Admin
Tru3 Magic

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Wow that was amazing, I want to see it.
Back to top Go down
Gugan

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:39 pm

Yeah that is ausome
Back to top Go down
Tru3 Magic
Admin
Admin
Tru3 Magic

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Here it is! Makes me feel proud!
Back to top Go down
Gugan

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:41 pm

kk thx
Back to top Go down
Tru3 Magic
Admin
Admin
Tru3 Magic

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:41 pm

Yep, It's well worth watch the whole thing!
Back to top Go down
Goorman
Starting Grid
Starting Grid
Goorman

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:35 pm

LETS WIN IN THE WW RACE CMD!
Back to top Go down
Baracus
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned
Baracus

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:39 pm

Were in a race? And me forgetting my running shoes at home. Drat. guess Ill settle for just killing people.
Back to top Go down
Gugan

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:53 pm

You can be the guy in the back that is carrying a gun and bustin' caps in everyone behind us

Which will be everyone because we are on top!
Back to top Go down
Tru3 Magic
Admin
Admin
Tru3 Magic

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Yes, We are getting stronger.

But WW capability is still awhile away.

CMD-NE is training for defense always.

We are staring to teach people that we are not the sort too fool around with.

-Tru3
Back to top Go down
Lector Rejector
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Well, i got nothing against barrak. i wish him the best of luck. but i still wish my boy John and girl Sarah had won. dont blame me, i live with 2 republicans(mom and dad)
Back to top Go down
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Nothing wrong with being a Republican.
Back to top Go down
http://rantsfromag.blogspot.com
Baracus
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned
Baracus

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:12 am

hmm. nothing wrong with being a republican?

All I have to say is "george bush"

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Brain Dead
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:17 pm

All i have to say is that you all that voted for him look out later in his time you will be sorry Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Rolin
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:04 pm

All I have to say is i'm with mista collins. The trouble started two years ago when the dems. took over congress. It's their job to stimulate the economy not the presidents.
Back to top Go down
Rolin
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:05 pm

And another thing, I don't burst with pride when our American "president" bows to the king of another nation.
Back to top Go down
white night
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:52 pm

it is funny when people talk about politics and they get heated about it. i like to say that i am a democrat or republican just to start a conversation and piss people off.
Back to top Go down
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:20 pm

I also love how many people blame George Bush for the problem with all the banks. Many people do not know that Bill Clinton was the one who let the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999 (also known as the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999) pass. This act lifted many banking regulations established in the 1933 Glass-Steagall Act.
Back to top Go down
http://rantsfromag.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)   BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD..  :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BURSING WITH PRIDE.. for AMERCA and CMD.. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of CMD :: CMD - Sons of CMD forum :: PROUD DAY FOR AMERICA...-
Jump to: