Sons of CMD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMD Family Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The silence is deafening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angela
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned
Angela

The silence is deafening Empty
PostSubject: The silence is deafening   The silence is deafening Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:10 pm

Heya all!

I hope everyone is alive and well out there in CMD land. I have but one complaint. Why is this forum so silent?

An active forum is a great tool to utilize. In addition to game tips, strategy and planning, this is a great place to crack jokes and become a solid team! We are going to play this game with each other for the remainder of 13 mos, so lets get to communicating.
Back to top Go down
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

PostSubject: Re: The silence is deafening   The silence is deafening Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:31 am

There are many of our members who do not even use the forums. It is a good location for tips and random fun. As for strategy, it is a dangerous place to put that information because there are people that could access these boards who don't need to know what our strategy is.
Back to top Go down
http://rantsfromag.blogspot.com
Angela
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned
Angela

PostSubject: Re: The silence is deafening   The silence is deafening Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:40 pm

MistaCollins wrote:
There are many of our members who do not even use the forums. It is a good location for tips and random fun. As for strategy, it is a dangerous place to put that information because there are people that could access these boards who don't need to know what our strategy is.

I have noticed that not too many are even members here. It's a bummer really.

As for strategy, I mean more along the lines of growth and expansion. People can help when they know whats up. You are correct though, as this is a public forum, we'd want to be careful about posting troop counts, and other sensitive information.
Back to top Go down
old_man54
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned

PostSubject: Re: The silence is deafening   The silence is deafening Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Hopefully the IGM about troop counts will spur some activity. The forums have been a great tool for me as a newbie. It has also helped me meet some great people. Hope to see more of our alliance soon?
old_man54
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The silence is deafening   The silence is deafening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The silence is deafening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of CMD :: CMD - Sons of CMD forum :: Other Non Travian related Discussion-
Jump to: