Sons of CMD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMD Family Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey, all y'all

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jtrev
Learning The Ropes
Learning The Ropes
jtrev

Hey, all y'all Empty
PostSubject: Hey, all y'all   Hey, all y'all Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:33 pm

Hey, y'all. I'm jtrev from Oregon.

This is my second server. Was honored to be on the winning alliance on server 5, as well as spending time with RATAN, for those of you who know them.

I spent server 5 in a massive learning curve. I'll spend this server continuing to learn, trying to remember what I learned, and doin' it!

I like being in an alliance where people are reasonably near -- it just makes it so much easier to support each other. I play collaboratively -- help where I can, hope I get help when I need it. As long as that's the way it works, I'm very loyal, but if I think I'm getting screwed over I find a better homeland.

I've come on board from SyN because they were to far away. They are my friends, but if you can't love the one you want, love the one you're with. (Thanks, Rolling Stones.) jocolor

I'm on at least twice a day, usually more.
Back to top Go down
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

Hey, all y'all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, all y'all   Hey, all y'all Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:43 pm

welcome! you are a bit away from me, but if there is anything I can do to assist you, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://rantsfromag.blogspot.com
jtrev
Learning The Ropes
Learning The Ropes
jtrev

Hey, all y'all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, all y'all   Hey, all y'all Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:29 pm

Do you catch many butterflies with that strange looking butterfly net? What a Face
Back to top Go down
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

Hey, all y'all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, all y'all   Hey, all y'all Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Yes I do! In fact host my own show on the Nature Channel about catching butterflies. Here is a picture of my on TV as Proof:

Hey, all y'all L_0da5060ef6403182d79589539bb7f444
Back to top Go down
http://rantsfromag.blogspot.com
Bxboy713
Admin
Admin
Bxboy713

Hey, all y'all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, all y'all   Hey, all y'all Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Shocked lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bxboy13
Sponsored content

Hey, all y'all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, all y'all   Hey, all y'all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, all y'all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of CMD :: CMD - Sons of CMD forum :: CMD -- Introductions-
Jump to: