Sons of CMD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMD Family Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE BEGINNING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:27 pm

I dont know the beginning of this alliance and so does the leader so i decided to make a good guess, there were probably two geeks who was checking there email address from there pen-pal around the world and saw a travian ad and clicked on it and couldnt get into any alliance so one day they were reading the geek books and saw the word RONIN and decided to make an alliance with that name and started to tell everyone of there geek friends about travian and emailed there pen pal about there alliance and made them join so the history of that story goes on except probably not geeks but boobs, idiots, gays, lesbians, both ways, cool, cute, fat, ugly, and all the rest lol!
Back to top Go down
Bxboy713
Admin
Admin
Bxboy713

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Neutral?..lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bxboy13
Flood15
Admin
Admin
Flood15

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:56 am

1. The alliance founding was posted on another page ,but I make it simple for you : The alliance was created by like minded individuals who wanted to play Travian without being Hammered and Farmed bu the top 2 alliances.

2. I found this message offensive ,as I am one of the original players from S1. As in the first 20 members. I also know that our leader Melajessi is a good person ,honest and trust worthy. She is the reason that you are in an alliance. Please refrain from posting messages similiar to this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BEGINNING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of CMD :: CMD - Sons of CMD forum :: CMD MISSION and REPUTATION-
Jump to: