Sons of CMD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMD Family Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CMD MEMBERS SHOULD NOT BE FARMS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

CMD MEMBERS SHOULD NOT BE FARMS Empty
PostSubject: CMD MEMBERS SHOULD NOT BE FARMS   CMD MEMBERS SHOULD NOT BE FARMS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:14 pm

OUR MOST IMPORTANT FOCUS GOING FOWARD

NO CMD VILLAGE SHOULD BE A FARM

IT should NOT even be an issue, in order for CMD
to gain credibility, respect and leverage, it is imperitive that we not allow any CMD member to be a farm. HERE are my suggestions as to how we accomplish this:

-- NO CMD MEMBER SHOULD BE A FARM FOR ANYONE..
NO attack on CMD member should give up bounty.

-- There is a forum post - HOW NOT TO BE A FARM, please copy this and send to your members being targeted as Farm's.. especially the new to travians

-- INTERNAL AFFAIRS POSITION .. Each Wing should should assign a member with this title nd this person should check the attack reports daily and make sure no villages are giving up bounty.

-- Villages giving up bounty consistently need to be counseled, get a sitter, cranny up .. make every effort to not be a farm, the iniitial responsibility of NOT being designated a farm is up to the village owner..

-- IF villages are repeatedly being attacked, and after three consecutive attatcks where NO bounty is gotton but attacks continue, then the WING leaders should contact me and first within the wing reqeust that reins be sent so that the attacker ..IF necessary we will extend the request to the other CMD wings to send reins if necessary.. so that Now attackers.. NOT ONLY GETS no bounty .. BUT LOSES Troops,

This should quickly get the village out of being a "farm" status to would be attackers.

-- FINALLY.. Villages that continue to give up bounty don't follow the basic directives and get a sitter continue to leave resources vulnerable .. NEED to be removed from CMD, IT diminishes our credibliity, and it makes us a "joke" and on this SERVER I will not tolerate CMD's Reputation as viable farms because a few players are not willing to take the actions to prevent bounty loss. CMD will send reins nad protect any CMD member 100% if being targeted by malicious attackers.. BUT by the same token, CMD will NOT protect farms.

SO I am asking wing leaders to work with your members and lets keep our reputation on this server as an alliance that is not to be messed with, we will not be farms, and if you attack one of our members .. YOU will meet resistance

Lets all work together and protect our members from being targeted, and let the record show that anyone who thinks they can FARM a CMD village will GET no bounty and the will pay in troop loss.

Thanks all Melanie
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofcmd.forumotion.net
Friend from the outside
Starting Grid
Starting Grid

CMD MEMBERS SHOULD NOT BE FARMS Empty
PostSubject: So CMD members ARE farms...   CMD MEMBERS SHOULD NOT BE FARMS Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:17 pm

I would like to personally thank all of you members for being the wonderful farms that they are... They have been so kind as to fund & feed almost my entire hammer Shocked
so I decided to drop by and express my heartfelt gratitude to you by showing you a few reports.

http://travilog.org.ua/en/5004905/ea1577f80eebef79758ed86540a4a994 )
http://travilog.org.ua/en/2474763/54869a66b22f9550659bf11b44db991b }> all three from the same CMD village
http://travilog.org.ua/en/6999351/ecde749a8c1eb528dd6fd08a399aaf40 )

I have many more from many different CMD players and villages, but these are just a few of my favorites.... Thank you all for being so supportive.

Your friend Very Happy

edit: note (I had to anonymize the reports for security purposes, but I assure you... they are all from the same village)
Back to top Go down

CMD MEMBERS SHOULD NOT BE FARMS
Page 1 of 1