Sons of CMD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMD Family Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, I am the Lady Artemis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Artemis
Starting Grid
Starting Grid
Lady Artemis

Hello, I am the Lady Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I am the Lady Artemis   Hello, I am the Lady Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:53 pm

Hi, I am Lady Artemis, also called the Dragon Lady by some. Seems they don't like the fire my "kitty Kats" bring. Oh well. I keep telling them it's not my fault. It's the result of rearing seven kids, six girls and one boy.
Back to top Go down
MistaCollins
Minimum Wage
Minimum Wage
MistaCollins

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am the Lady Artemis   Hello, I am the Lady Artemis Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:34 am

Welcome Lady Artemis! If you need anything let me know
Back to top Go down
http://rantsfromag.blogspot.com
old_man54
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am the Lady Artemis   Hello, I am the Lady Artemis Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:04 am

Its great to have you here Lady Artemis. We love kitty Kats here. Those non animal lovers, need to feel there warm soft fur as it brushes against their walls Laughing Do not hesitate to ask if you need anything. We are all in this together. old_man54
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am the Lady Artemis   Hello, I am the Lady Artemis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am the Lady Artemis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of CMD :: CMD - Sons of CMD forum :: CMD -- Introductions-
Jump to: