Sons of CMD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMD Family Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unfortunately, Goodbye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdamLZJ
Admin
Admin

Unfortunately, Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Unfortunately, Goodbye   Unfortunately, Goodbye Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:31 pm

For tonight that is.... the spouse is out cold and I'm bored.... not enough vdoka, moved on to the hardy newfie screech and I'msure that'll kick in but I love my dork game!

Goodnight

Oohh and POST 3 FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINKS or ALL time included with a good joke.

... no yo mamas buttheads

- Adam CMD NE lovah
Back to top Go down
Angela
Ropes Learned
Ropes Learned
Angela

Unfortunately, Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately, Goodbye   Unfortunately, Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:06 am

Hmmm...

My favorite alcoholic beverage is a Cosmopolitan in the winter, margarita in the summer. Ahh.

Here is my joke:

There is a magician named Bob. He works on a cruise ship, giving the same magic show 7 nights a week. The captain of the ship has a parrot. Now, the parrot is a pretty smart bird. He catches on pretty quickly the magician is doing the exact same show, and heckles him every night he and the captain are at the show. The parrot squawks out, "boo! you stink!" Bob really starts to hate that bird, but continues to do the same show.

One day Bob becomes inspired and tries a new trick that requires flame. After a few practice tries, he goes and performs the show. The bird starts in again, repeating "boo! you stink!" over and over. Bob starts the new trick, but drops the flame. The stage catches fire, and before you know it, the whole ship is on fire and begins to sink. Bob hightails it out of there on a life raft.

Bob watches the ship go down from a safe distance away, and is sad to see he is the only one that survives...that is until he hears the parrot, "squawk" That was amazing! The best trick I've ever seen. But what did you do with the boat?"

Yes its lame, but there are youn'uns around!
Back to top Go down

Unfortunately, Goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of CMD :: CMD - Sons of CMD forum :: CMD -- Introductions-
Jump to: